Data and Reporting Analyst
OnDeck is changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology. We use data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to our customers. Through our industry-dominating proprietary data, we do innovative, out-of-box thinking and quantitative analysis which drives OnDeck’s customer management strategies, product features and customer retention.
We continuously invest in people, automation through technology, and efficiency through process optimisation. Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on staff engagement, and we are very proud to be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute.
About the Role
OnDeck Australia runs on Data. This position is responsible for optimising Australia’s data and reporting process, developing data analytics that drives the success of business, as we work to understand small businesses better than any other lenders.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement data improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery to ensure data integrity and accuracy, re-designing data infrastructure to enhance data environment for analytics
- Deliver, maintain and automate Australia BAU reports and Tableau dashboards, and visualise data using Tableau.
- Coordinate with Business managers to translate business requirements into Business Intelligence reports
- Develop data analytics and insights to answer business questions
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in the finance industry with reporting/data analyst experience, specialising in lending products and credit risk management
- Advanced SQL skill to extract and consolidate data is essential.
- Proven working knowledge and experience of Tableau is essential
- Advanced Excel skill is essential
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics related discipline
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position title in the subject line