Credit Risk Analyst
Recently named an Australian Top 40 Employer, OnDeck is changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology.
We use data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to our customers. Through our industry-dominating proprietary data, we do innovative, out-of-box thinking and quantitative analysis which drives OnDeck’s customer management strategies, product features and customer retention.
About the Role
OnDeck runs on Data. This position is responsible for analyzing and interpreting data to meaningfully insights to optimize credit risk strategies, drive profitable business growth and assist business to understand small business customers better than any other lenders. This position will have exposure to marketing, sales, operations, credit risk and finance across the whole business.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain credit risk and operational reports
- Analyze and monitor portfolio performance, delinquency, default and loss
- Identify, evaluate and report on any credit risk issues related to policies and procedures
- Gather and merge data from various data sources to investigate and solve risk issues/problems
- Provide analytics and insights on risk trends and credit quality
- Assist with credit strategy and risk acquisition strategy optimization
- Coordinate with credit, collection and acquisition risk managers to translate risk requirements into insight analysis
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in a credit risk analytical environment or equivalent, preferably in financial services
- Understanding of data analytics, structure and feature creation skills necessary, statistical modelling skill a plus
- Experience of using Tableau or other similar packages for visualization a plus
- Advanced Excel skill (VBA not required)
- Programming skills a plus
- Strong communication skills; Ability to communicate and present complex analysis to a variety of non-technical audiences
- Ability to partner and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from broad cross-functional teams
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar quantitative discipline
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and quote the position title in the subject line