Quality & Case Specialist
This newly created role is a great opportunity to have an impact on quality control at OnDeck. Reporting to the Credit Manager, this role ensures OnDeck meets quality requirements against company policies and procedures, manages escalations and fraud identification and management.
- Utilize appropriate tools to ensure that escalations are reviewed and make decisions with timely, relevant, and accurate information.
- Maintain high levels of data quality and policy execution through the case management lifecycle.
- Identify fraud trends and triggers. Use this as the basis of recommendations to the management team to improve fraud management
- Assist internal partners with compliance education/training efforts to ensure understanding of AML/CTF and current fraud trends and to ensure the proper controls are in place.
- Assist with oversight of timely and thorough completion of any regulatory, audit, or third-party action plans.
- Conduct quality audits against company policies and procedures for Operations and Sales and provide findings to management for training and/or corrective action as needed.
- Review phone calls of customer interactions, loan processes and procedures.
- Prepare presentation decks for presenting analytics, summary and recommendations to department managers and make recommendation for remediation and enhancement.
- Deep knowledge of On Deck’s credit culture and operational procedures (required).
- Ability to manage your time carefully and work under pressure on multiple issues without compromising quality or accuracy (required).
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills and a logical approach to taking the most appropriate actions (required).
- Ability to identify patterns in the cases raised and solutions to improve the escalation and fraud processes (nice to have).
- Experience with Salesforce and tools for loan processing, servicing and telephony (nice to have)
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.