Quality & Case Manager
This newly created role is a great opportunity to have an impact on quality control at OnDeck. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role is responsible for the management of quality across the operations function. This role will predominately focus on quality responsibilities and contribute to the management of escalations and fraud management.
- In conjunction with the US QA and QC teams develop the Australian quality framework
- Conduct quality audits against company policies and procedures for Operations and Sales and provide findings to management for training and/or corrective action as needed.
- Review phone calls of customer interactions, loan processes and procedures.
- Assist in third party auditing requests, and ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Analyze data and prepare reporting based on framework.
- Utilize appropriate tools to ensure that cases are reviewed and make decisions with timely, relevant, and accurate information.
- Prioritize & manage workload based on business needs and time sensitive situations.
- Proactively drive issue resolution that impacts production.
- Execute with clarity, innovation, and simplicity.
- Act as leader of fraud detection and prevention strategies in a digital environment.
- Stay abreast of industry and external environment with respect to Fraud and AML/CTF
- Leverage customer data to build risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Assist internal partners with compliance education/training efforts to ensure understanding of AML/CTF and current fraud trends and to ensure the proper controls are in place.
- Assist with oversight of timely and thorough completion of any regulatory, audit, or third-party action plans.
Why Work for OnDeck?
Our mission is to help Australian small businesses succeed and we’re very proud of the positive impact we are having as we achieve this mission. Check out what our customers have to say: https://au.trustpilot.com/review/ondeck.com.au
Our team is the most vital part of achieving our mission. Open leadership, regular communication, a great team environment, a fully stocked kitchen, regularly team building activities and offices in the heart of the CBD is just the beginning.
OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth. To be part of the story and the journey, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
How to Apply?
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.