Production Support Engineer
Int his newly created position you will deliver great user experiences for our partners and direct customers. We have an emphasis on scalability, security, reliability and accuracy.
- Be the on-the-ground go-to person representing the global support team
- Be very popular inside our organization – people love having their problems solved!
- Contribute to continuous improvement in the delivery of your role.
- Analyze issue trends and work with our technology and product teams to advocate for fixes.
- Perform in-depth research and find the root cause of production issues.
- Build new scripts/tools and use existing scripts/tools for data correction and data integrity validation.
- Define and implement Production Support best practices.
- Monitor the successful completion of our daily batch jobs.
- 3+ years of experience in a Production Support role
- Strong Understanding of Linux
- Comfortable creating and understanding medium-complexity SQL queries
Why Work for OnDeck?
Our mission is to help Australian small businesses succeed and we’re very proud of the positive impact we are having as we achieve this mission. Check out what our customers have to say: https://au.trustpilot.com/review/ondeck.com.au
Our team is the most vital part of achieving our mission. Open leadership, regular communication, a great team environment, a fully stocked kitchen, regularly team building activities and offices in the heart of the CBD is just the beginning.
OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth. To be part of the story and the journey, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
How to Apply?
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.