Hunters Hill Junior Rugby Competition T&Cs
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter is OnDeck Capital Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 28 603 753 215), Level 11, 130 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to any Australian resident over 18 years old (“Eligible Entrant”) who:
- Makes an application for a business loan with OnDeck; or
- Completes the form on the OnDeck website in order to refer a friend, family member, work colleague or other customer to have a phone call or email exchange with OnDeck; or
- Checks their business credit score via OnDeck’s Know Your Score service.
Any of these submissions (and any combination thereof) will generate an entry into the competition provided by the Promoter between 16 May 2021 and 31 May 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Only one entry per Eligible Entrant is permitted. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligibility of Eligible Entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter considers, in its sole and absolute discretion to be invalid, ineligible, in breach of these Terms and Conditions, to have provided an incomplete, indecipherable or late entry, or otherwise jeopardized the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- This is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The selection will be conducted by representatives of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be selected at random on 2 June 2021 at Level 11, 130 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The Promoter’s selection of winner(s) in relation this Promotion is final and binding.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) on 2 June 2021 using the contact details in the entry. In the event the winner(s) is not successfully contacted by 5pm AEST on 4 June 2021, the Promoter will then attempt to contact the second and third randomly selected winner(s) in descending order, with the first to be successfully contacted by 5pm AEST on 30 June 2021 to be awarded the prize. If no winner is awarded after following these procedures, the Promoter may award the Prize to any subsequent randomly selected winner(s). The winner(s) will be announced on 2 June 2021. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be awarded two tickets to the Australia vs France rugby game on 7 July 2021 with an approximate value of $300 (“Prize”). The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. Each entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information in conducting the Promotion, contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion, announcing the winner, and promoting the Promotion (including any outcome). By entering the Promotion, each entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information for the purpose of marketing its products and services to them. More information on how the Promoter manages personal information can be found at https://www.ondeck.com.au/privacy-policy/.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investment Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or the use of the Prize.