Small Business Loans for
Flexible asset types
Secure your loan with a charge over the asset.
Apply online in 10 minutes
The application is fast and easy, and there is no obligation to take the loan.
Receive funding fast
If you're approved for a loan, funds can be available in as fast as five business days.
An OnDeck Equipment Finance loan can help support your next asset purchase
You could use a loan to:
- Replace your existing equipment
- Upgrade to a more efficient model
- Purchase new equipment
- Repair broken or damaged equipment
A few types of equipment:
- Specialised inventory – healthcare, scientific or industrial equipment
- Office and IT equipment – copiers, fax machines or printers, computer monitors and phone systems
- Vehicles (for commercial use) – trucks, cars or heavy commercial vehicles
- Beauty services – massage beds, saunas or chairs for your salon
We can support you with a business loan
up to $100,000
24-48 month terms
Flexible loan terms with a monthly payment option.
Own asset upfront
No residual value (balloon payment), meaning you have no addition fees at the end of your term.
Grow and invest in your business
Put your Equipment Finance loan to use immediately, with funding in as fast as five business days.
Do you qualify for an OnDeck small business loan?
As a small business owner, it’s your job to make sure all the cogs in your business machine are working properly.
When you need to buy equipment, an OnDeck short term loan could help, so you don’t have to put your operations on hold while you wait for funding.
OnDeck reviews applications for businesses that have been in business for at least 2 year.
Minimum gross annual turnover is $100,000.
We serve over 700 industries. To see which industries we can’t serve, click here.