Team Leader – Renewals
In this Sales Team Leader role, you will manage a team of Sales Agents. You will be responsible for providing daily motivation and guidance to your team. Success in this role is measured not only by monthly sales goals but also ensuring your team stays aligned with our company values. Ultimately, you will lead by example and engage the team to achieve their goals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide daily support to team members to help maximise performance and achieve monthly quota
- Assist team members with their:
- Daily KPI’s (including dials, talk time, funnel conversion rates etc.)
- Pipeline management (funnel conversion rates)
- Sales conversations with customers where sales agents are unable to close opportunities
- Database management. Providing constructive feedback to agents where they should be spending time identifying opportunities
- Relationship management both with external and internal stakeholders (Risk, Operations, Marketing, Legal etc.)
- Regularly identify training and development needs across the team and at an individual sales agent level
- Hiring of sales agents (including temporary staff as required) on an as needed basis
- Conduct weekly call reviews to make sure all credit and legal/compliance requirements are met
- Conduct weekly call reviews to help coach and develop team members
- Monitoring of correct lead notes on all team members input into CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Meet weekly reporting requirements including competitors, KPI and lead management reports
- Demonstrated background of leading teams of 5+ sales agents for a minimum of 2 years
- Demonstrated background of 2+ years in an individual contributor role (sales agent)
- Formal qualifications including Undergraduate Degree, preferably in the fields of Economics, Commerce, Marketing etc.
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.