Sales Team Leader
In this Sales Team Leader role, you will manage and lead a team of 6 to 10 Sales Agents. You will be responsible for providing daily motivation and guidance to your team. Success in this role is measured not only by monthly sales goals but also ensuring your team stays aligned with our company values. Ultimately, you will lead by example and engage the team to achieve their goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide daily support to team members to help maximise performance and achieve monthly quota
- Assist team members with their:
- Daily KPI’s
- Pipeline management
- Database management.
- Relationship management both with external & internal stakeholders (Risk, operations, marketing, legal, etc.)
- Communicate quota expectations at the beginning of each month
- Hiring of sales agents (including temporary staff as required) on a as needed basis
- Conduct weekly call reviews to make sure all credit and legal / compliance requirements are met
- Monitoring of correct lead notes on all team members input into CRM systems
- Meet weekly reporting requirements including competitors, KPI and lead management reports
- Provide exceptional customer service as a second voice or escalation to Merchants if needed
- Serve as an ambassador for the OnDeck Australia brand
- Demonstrated background leading a team of 5+ sales agents for a minimum period of 2yrs
- Demonstrated background of 2+ years in an individual contributor role (sales agent)
- Formal qualifications including under graduate degree, preferably in the fields of Economics, Commerce, Marketing, etc.
Who we are?
OnDeck is a leading online lending platform using disruptive technology to offer a smart funding solution to Australia’s two million small businesses. OnDeck is a data driven small business lender that can evaluate, approve and fund small business loans as fast as the same business day. Worldwide OnDeck has now originated more than US$8 billion in loans to more than 80,000 businesses in three countries (US, CA, AU).
We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology. Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on staff engagement and we are very proud to recently be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
How to Apply?
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.