Sales Specialist / Loan Specialist
Who we are?
OnDeck Australia was founded in 2015 and has grown to become one of Australia’s largest online small business lender’s, in a category largely underserved by traditional banks and financial institutions. OnDeck Australia is a locally owned and operated business, headquartered in Sydney, with funding provided by Credit Suisse, iPartners and the AOFM.
We are changing the way business owners borrow money by combining our passion for small business with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, using real time data and which enables us to say “yes” more often, to more business owners, and faster than traditional lenders. Since our launch in 2015 we have helped thousands of small business owners across Australia access short term, unsecured finance to drive their business growth and enable more opportunities.
- Close new business consistently at or above target level
- Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales targets (essential)
- Making a high volume of outbound / inbound phone calls
- Explaining the key benefits of On Deck with potential clients
- Handling customers objections
- Closing the sale and signing up new loans
- Developing and maintaining accurate product knowledge
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to process deals
- Effective note taking on all client interactions and input into CRM systems
- Understand and apply concepts of deal structure and strategy that are proven models for successful achievement
- Generate new business through pro-active, targeted outbound calling
- Follow up on leads and maintain an active pipeline daily
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Serve as an ambassador for the OnDeck Australia brand
Qualifications and Skills Desired:
- Sales or call centre experience. Minimum of 1 years of professional experience
- Driven to win and self-motivated to exceed your sales targets
- Excellent communications skills
- Organised and well structured
- Demonstrate high degrees of diligence and accountability
We are in the heart of the CBD and have great perks such as a fully stocked kitchen, regular social events, drinks, great team environment and multiple other great benefits!
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com