Product Implementation Manager
OnDeck are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology. Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on team engagement, and we are very proud to be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute.
OnDeck is a leading online lending platform using disruptive technology to offer a smart funding solution to Australia’s two million small businesses. OnDeck is a data driven small business lender that can evaluate, approve and fund small business loans as fast as the same business day. Worldwide OnDeck has now originated more than US$12 billion in loans to more than 80,000 businesses in three countries (US, CA, AU).
This full time 12 months contract role is a great opportunity to work closely with the Project team to re-platform our lending system.
Some of the work you will be doing:
- Working within the Product & Technology team, you will be responsible for leading a key stream of work transitioning our lending platform and processes in 2021.
- You will work closely with all of our teams in Sydney as well as the US to gather business requirements, agree a plan and ensure it is executed seamlessly.
- You will partner with the Head of Technology to create new solutions and finalise platform and process design.
- Working closely with the PMO, you will provide stakeholder updates to the Executive Team and other Senior Management as required.
To be eligible you must have:
- A minimum 3-5 years of product management, change management or implementation experience, preferably in the financial services or fintech industry.
- An in-depth understanding of the challenges companies face while implementing a technology platform and can independently lead a complex, multi-party project in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with people across businesses and locations and a focus on execution.
- Some technical understanding of SaaS platforms and agile methodology as well as business processes.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
What sets you apart:
- You are hands on, move quickly, and love solving problems in a fast-paced environment .
- You are quick to see the interconnectedness of processes, are confident in questioning why, and learn quickly.
- You enjoy working with a variety of people across the business to identify and solve problems, including people in other parts of the world. An appreciation for data architecture and data concepts is not necessary but would be highly regarded.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com