Product Implementation Manager
Temp to permanent (12-month contract)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Help us build out the future of business lending at OnDeck. You’ll join a team focused on disrupting the commercial lending market and helping small business succeed by providing SMEs access to funding in the easiest and fastest way. Reporting to the Director of Product, you’ll be responsible for implementing our product roadmap and key strategic initiatives. This begins with managing the launch of our new lending platform that will reduce our speed to decision by 50% and automate 70% of our origination process.
Some of the work you will be doing:
- Working within the Product team, you will be responsible for leading a key stream of work transitioning our business to our new lending platform.
- You will work closely with all of our Data and Technology teams in Sydney as well as the US to develop the plan to migrate existing customers and data to the new platform as well as decommission our existing platform.
- Working closely with the PMO, you will provide stakeholder updates to the Executive Team and other Senior Management as required.
- Lead implementation of our H2 product roadmap and prioritise the plethora of ideas we have into a structured plan for 2023
To be eligible you must have:
- 2-3 years product management, change management or implementation experience, preferably in the financial services or fintech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with people across businesses and locations and a focus on execution.
- Some technical understanding of SaaS platforms and agile methodology as well as business processes.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
What sets you apart:
- You are hands on, move quickly, and love solving problems in a fast-paced environment .
- You are quick to see the interconnectedness of processes, are confident in questioning why, and learn quickly.
- You enjoy working with a variety of people across the business to identify and solve problems, including people in other parts of the world.
WHO ARE WE?
OnDeck Australia was founded in 2015 and has grown to become one of Australia’s largest online small business lender’s, in a category largely underserved by traditional banks and financial institutions. OnDeck Australia is a locally owned and operated business, headquartered in Sydney
We are changing the way business owners borrow money by combining our passion for small business with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, using real time data which enables us to say “yes” more often, to more business owners, faster than traditional lenders. We have helped thousands of small business owners across Australia access short term, unsecured finance to drive their business growth and enable more opportunities.
OnDeck’s point of difference has always been leveraging our unique credit scoring capability and our understanding of small businesses to provide best in class lending solutions, delivered by awesome people. The Key Online Australian Lending Algorithm (KOALA Score™) was developed in-house by our own data scientists and regarded as one of the most predictive models in the market. It uses a broad range of data sources that enables us to evaluate the financial health and repayment capacity of small businesses, which in turn enables us to offer larger loans to more businesses, through a fast and efficient online platform.
The success of the KOALA Score™ has supported the launch of our Lightning Loans® process. With more than two thirds of all decisions made without underwriter input, it creates a faster, more streamlined application process for loans of up to $150,000. Funding decisions can be made in as fast as 30 minutes, with approved applicants funded in as fast as two hours. This combination of KOALA and Lightning Loans is driving some of the fastest, most accurate lending decisions in the SME market today.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org