This role is responsible for the day to day management and growth of our MYOB Partnership. Success in this role is measured based on the achievement of funded loans targets in this channel.
This will be achieved through the execution of growth initiatives for the account, and strong relationships across the relevant business functions/key contacts at MYOB. This role reports directly to the Head of Business Development and works closely with stakeholders across the business to achieve success.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships and be the primary point of contact for MYOB stakeholders including Product Marketing, Campaign Marketing and Data Science. Work closely with stakeholders to drive initiatives and strategies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal OnDeck stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Product and Risk team) to address adhoc requests, ensure smooth campaign execution, funnel performance and issues escalation
- Project/stream lead for various aspects of our 3-year plan
- Working closely with various members of the OnDeck and MYOB marketing teams to execute on customer marketing activities, constantly testing and improving our communications to achieve better conversions
- Maintain and grow our Partner Program with Accountants and Advisors, representing OnDeck at conferences and events, delivering partner communications and managing deal flow
- Achieve originations and CPA targets by developing and executing strategies to optimise drivers for the business
- Budget preparation and ownership, reporting back to executive teams
- Execute on strategies to achieve financial objectives for both new business and renewals. Project management through to execution
- Provide recommendations regarding product value propositions to ensure products are relevant and compelling for the target market
- Tertiary qualifications – preferably in a relevant sector, but all backgrounds will be considered
- 3-5 years’ experience in Partnership and/or Relationship Management roles with personal responsibility for budget delivery and sales growth
- Have proven communication, negotiation and influencing ability, with particular regard to developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal and external customers
- Ability to consistently deliver in a high-performance team
- An understanding of marketing & PR principles is a must, as is an awareness of how large and matrix organisations function
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing multiple projects/priorities and driving outcomes
- Experience in CRM (preferably Salesforce) highly regarded
- Must be able to travel interstate. At least 2 days per month in Melbourne, and various conferences across Australia throughout the year
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.