Marketing Manager – Digital
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role delivers critical digital marketing activities that drive new business. The core responsibility is to develop and implement the digital campaigns that generate new inbound leads and applications for OnDeck via SEM, SEO, Social Media, display advertising, podcasts, testimonials and other relevant and emerging digital marketing activity. This role will manage, maintain and optimize OnDeck’s website and related activities via local web-tools.
Additionally, the role will measure the success of all campaigns; continuous test & learn; providing accurate & timely reporting on all digital marketing activities and managing the digital marketing budget.
- Create an integrated search marketing strategy. Manage and implement the search strategy and monitor and measure the return-on-investment of digital marketing initiatives.
- Work with in house data scientists to create a reporting structure that allows for agile marketing spend, including search engine ranking reports.
- Perform Ad Copy-Writing and Testing, including keyword search terms, branded and non-branded.
- Undertake competitive & market analysis to determine the company’s relative positioning and advise on changes / amends to improve rankings and ultimately penetration in the channel.
- Manage the company’s local SEO strategy working with local partners.
- Develop and optimise the company’s social media platforms to act as drivers for customer awareness and acquisition. Support the development and implementation of tailored campaigns that seek to engage the audience in innovative ways.
- Support the Marketing & Partner teams in the development of effective eDM & other digital campaigns.
- Evaluate new digital marketing opportunities and suppliers/partners and seek out ways to efficiently grow the digital marketing channel in line with the company’s overall growth objectives and targets.
- Keep up to speed on the industry and the skill set required to effectively carry out this role through continuous learning.
- Support the marketing team with relevant adhoc projects as may be required from time to time
- Manage and optimise the digital marketing budget.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, flexible, practical, delivery focused with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. They will be agile, passionate and resilient, with a toolbox of tricks and tools that have been tied and tested in previous workplaces.
Why Work for OnDeck?
Our mission is to help Australian small businesses succeed and we’re very proud of the positive impact we are having as we achieve this mission. Check out what our customers have to say: https://au.trustpilot.com/review/ondeck.com.au
Our people are important to us and we offer a range of benefits including the below,
- Competitive salary package
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Flu shots and other health benefits
- Regular social events to allow our friendly team to celebrate successes
How to Apply?
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.