Marketing Coordinator – Partnerships
Who we are?
OnDeck is a leading online platform for small business loans which has recently announced expansion into the Australian market, introducing its disruptive online lending solution to Australia’s over two million small businesses. Founded in the US in 2006, OnDeck pioneered the use of data analytics and digital technology to evaluate, approve and fund small business loans as fast as the same day. Today, the OnDeck Group has loaned over US$12 billion to more than 100,000 small businesses across the US, Canada and Australia.
Here is Australia, we’re expanding quickly, and our growing Marketing and Partnerships team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. Initially this role will primarily be supporting our Senior Manager – Partner Marketing in managing our partnership with MYOB and the MYOB Loans product, but they may be opportunities to also support and experience other areas of marketing too. This is a great opportunity to work in a motivated and dynamic team that has ambitious growth targets but also likes having fun along the way.
Some of the work you’ll be doing includes, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing performance of the partner marketing channel – ensuring accurate and timely reporting and analysis campaign performance
- Assisting in attribution and establishing which communication channel applications have come through from
- Working with the Senior Manager and MYOB team to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns across Direct Mail, eDM, digital and social
- Supporting the Senior Manager in preparing monthly reports and decks to share results of channel performance with the OnDeck and MYOB executive team
- Managing OnDeck and MYOB Loan’s brand presence at industry and partner events
- Supporting in budget management, ensuring we work within our agreed marketing budget and reporting back on this on a monthly basis
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have a degree in marketing, business or a related topic
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills – competent in using Excel
- Be very organized and can prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload in a busy, professional environment
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce or similar)
- A passion for the customer and 1:1 marketing communication
- Capable of telling a story through a presentation and preparing PowerPoint slides
- Have strong people skills and experience building relationships – both internally and externally
What sets you apart?
- You’re a curious, energetic self-starter who is fanatical about delivering results. You strive for excellence in all you do and are always looking at ways to raise the bar.
- You have a data-focus and love turning numbers into insights that can be used to drive business and commercial performance for external partners.
- You’re a true people person and thrive on developing and maintaining relationships with a range of people. Accordingly, you have a high level of emotional intelligence, and know how to read your audience to adapt your style as necessary.
What we offer you:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company’s future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with brilliant people
- Be on a motivated team that gets a lot done
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Be at the forefront of innovation, technology and disruption in the financial services industry in Australia
How to Apply?
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.