Loan Support Specialist
This position is the lynchpin in the Broker team. Your primary function will be to process, administer and oversea broker transactions from application through to fund. Engaging with OnDeck BDM’s, Operations (Risk), Broker’s and where appropriate customers. You will manage ongoing communication and document requests, to keep the process flowing. You will also be the point of contact for potential broker / customer queries and help support the in life account management and renewal process for brokers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Processing new applications for Brokers (data input where needed)
- Managing and assisting the correspondence between BDM, Operations (risk) and Broker / Customer
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Preparing and forwarding documentation to broker and following up broker / customer for executed agreement and any outstanding approval conditions
- Contacting broker / customer to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Ensuring BDM’s are kept well informed regarding how deals are tracking
- Assist with verifying and consolidating required information for loan submission
- Completing tasks in a timely manner to facilitate a fast and easy transaction for broker / customer
- Review and package deals before they are submitted to the Operations team to assess the viability of a deal and enable speedy transactions
- Exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail to thoroughly verify and submit loan documents
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders – i.e. brokers, BDM’s, loan assessment officers, etc
- Time management and organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple brokers / customers to maximise their customer experience
- Has a good phone manner and able to discuss customers financial matters with ease
- Has an understanding of basic finance and is comfortable communicating with brokers / customers
- Accountability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate fashion
- Has the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Has a strong work ethic with a commitment to go the extra mile to deliver outcomes that exceed broker / customer expectations
At OnDeck, you will:
- Literally change the landscape of small businesses one conversation at a time!
- Bring your thinking and creativity to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have a meaningful impact on the company’s future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with some really cool and brilliant people
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.