Loan Operations Administrator
OnDeck are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology.
We achieve this using data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans in a much more convenient and customer-friendly way. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
About the Role
Primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Accurate and timely data entry of information from customers’ bank statements into Excel for further processing and then into our CRM system Salesforce.
- Pulling reports and attaching them into Salesforce
- Assisting the Credit Analysts with any other adhoc tasks relating to their loan processing role
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on team engagement, and we are very proud to be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute. We have an office in the heart of the CBD, employee discount programs, study benefits, paid parental leave benefits, fully stocked kitchen and much more.
If you would like to join our team please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.