Events and Communication Marketing Coordinator
Who we are?
OnDeck are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology. Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on staff engagement and we are very proud to recently be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute.
OnDeck is a leading online lending platform using disruptive technology to offer a smart funding solution to Australia’s two million small businesses. OnDeck is a data driven small business lender that can evaluate, approve and fund small business loans as fast as the same business day. Worldwide OnDeck has now originated more than US$12 billion in loans to more than 80,000 businesses in three countries (US, CA, AU).
Here in Australia we’re expanding quickly, and our growing marketing team is looking for a Events and Communications Coordinator to help achieve our ambitious growth plans for our broker distribution channel. This 12 month, casual role is a great opportunity to work a motivated team that gets things done and has fun along the way.
Some of the work you’ll be doing includes but is not limited to:
- Managing OnDeck’s brand presence at industry and trade events planned throughout the year, involving:
- Registering and briefing OnDeck staff members
- Co-ordinating the delivery of merchandise to venues
- Preparing presentations, where applicable
- For larger conferences, attending in person to complete ‘bump in’ and ‘bump out’ and support staff on the ground (some travel may be required)
- Working with organisers to ensure we maximise our brand as much as possible before, during and after the event
- Co-ordinating partner hospitality and OnDeck hosted events, delivering the best experiences within the budget available
- Managing branded merchandise stock levels and budget
- Co-ordinating our bi-monthly broker eNewsletter
- Supporting the Broker Marketing Manager with delivery of new creative assets, working with our marketing agencies as required
- Have a relevant degree in an events management, marketing or related degree
- Be bble to commit to 22.5 hours per week (we are flexible in terms of full days or half days)
- Be able to commence in Jan 2020
- Be very organised and have the ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Personable and able to work with a broad range of stakeholders
What we offer you:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company’s future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with brilliant people
- Be on a motivated team that gets a lot done
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
Overall this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for events and marketing to work with a rapidly growing Fintech. To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply?
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.