Director, Credit Strategy
Recently named an Australian Top 40 Employer, OnDeck is changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology.
We use data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to our customers. Through our industry-dominating proprietary data, we do innovative, out-of-box thinking and quantitative analysis which drives OnDeck’s customer management strategies, product features and customer retention.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Risk, this role plays an integral part in the development and execution of credit risk management, pricing and policy at OnDeck.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide analysis and recommendation from insight into customer risk behaviour and credit performance to drive creating acquisition and credit management strategies
- Develop credit and marketing testing plans for acquisition and account management
- Maintain, monitor and optimise credit risk strategies from an acquisition and account management perspective
- Work with colleagues to develop new credit risk, pricing, marketing models and model features to advance the automation of customer acquisition and account management
- Work with colleagues to develop meaningful reports to provide insightful monitoring to effectively monitor portfolios and identify risks & opportunities
- Provide analytical insight by examining the best way to utilise data that can impact business strategy and add value
- Assist in developing Risk Event playbooks to drive decision making and enable insight into portfolio performance under different scenarios
- Analyse and forecast credit performance for a range of market and economic scenarios
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven Credit Risk management experience, including strategy development, execution and monitoring, preferably in unsecured lending
- Strong understanding of credit data, test-and-learn methodology and analysis, application scorecards, and credit risk
- Proven analytical experience within Credit Risk – acquisition, portfolio management and credit risk modelling
- Experience managing acquisition strategies for multiple products preferred
- Marketing data and modelling experience preferred
- Experience with credit bureau data preferred
- Graduate, Honours or postgraduate qualification ideally in Maths, Statistics, or a similar numerical discipline
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and quote the position title in the subject line