Direct Sales Agent
In the direct sales team we provide solutions to our business owners that allow them to focus on running their business. Our team takes great pride in educating our customers on the best lending options for their business, not ours. A sale is great, but a return customer is even better and we are committed to earning business that lasts a lifetime.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Close new business consistently at or above target level
- Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales targets (essential)
- Making a high volume of outbound/inbound phone calls
- Explaining the key benefits of OnDeck with potential clients
- Handling customers’ objections
- Developing and maintaining accurate product knowledge
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to process deals
- Follow up on leads and maintain an active pipeline daily
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Serve as an ambassador for the OnDeck Australia brand
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Sales or call centre experience – minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- A lot of energy, passion, humour, compassion and enthusiasm
- Focus on your goals and have a real desire to succeed
- Powerful work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high degrees of diligence and accountability
- Ability to exercise your own judgement and discretion while working independently
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.