Digital Partner Coordinator
This role will report directly to the Digital Partners Manager whose aim is to manage and grow our newly created digital partner channel. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the role and make it your own.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Adding value to current partnerships through regular analysis (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) into funnel, channel and portfolio performance.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for all day-to-day partner queries, including but not limited to lead, application and loan reporting, commission payments and deal flow updates etc.
- Working closely with our direct sales leaders and team members to manage deal flow and ensure optimal funnel performance.
- Building strong internal relationships across the sales, operations, finance, data analytics and marketing teams to optimise the performance of the digital channel.
- Working with Digital partner manager to develop and implement compelling marketing campaigns and volume based incentives, both at the customer and partner level.
- Monitor and measure the return-on-investment of digital partner marketing initiatives in this channel in terms of online traffic, leads, approvals, applications, conversions and overall awareness. This includes ensuring accuracy in attribution, working closely with Sales team leaders on effective lead and application management via Salesforce CRM.
- Supporting the onboarding and development of any new digital partners.
- Support the DAP team with monitoring the competitive landscape on an ongoing basis (partners, other lenders, banks etc.) to provide insights and learnings back to the various sales and marketing teams
- Tertiary qualifications – preferably in a relevant sector
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ post-education work experience in a professional setting
- The ability to consistently deliver in a high-performance team
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, the ability to get behind the numbers and identify what is driving the behaviours, what are the new and emerging trends
- Experience of Tableau, Salesforce or similar reporting & CRM tools would be beneficial
- Strong communication, data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize opportunities to ensure effective and timely follow-up, delivering results on time or as agreed
- Self-motivation and be driven to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work effectively and proactively in a cross-functional team environment
At OnDeck, you will:
- Literally change the landscape of small businesses one conversation at a time!
- Bring your thinking and creativity to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have a meaningful impact on the company’s future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with some really cool and brilliant people
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.