OnDeck Capital is seeking a Loan Operations (Credit) Analyst to work within our Loan Originations department. This candidate will perform an initial review of bank and credit card processing statements to determine loan eligibility based upon underwriting and credit guidelines. Additional responsibilities will include navigating Salesforce, and delivering expert analysis in requesting additional documentation to complete an application file as well as running third party reports to determine credit worthiness.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analysing bank statements and merchant processing statements for authenticity and accuracy
- The review and validation of information included on bank statement, merchant processing statements and third party credit reports for related loan programs
- Validation of business existence through online search engines
- Assess missing components of application package and prioritize follow up with the sales department
- Willingness to assist in special projects relating to our loan process
- Degree qualified
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, with a strong focus on attention to detail in a high tempo environment
- Manages difficult or emotional situations with professionalism.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Writes clearly and informatively; strong writing business skills.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Treats people with respect
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; strong multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Meets productivity standards, effective in a higher tempo environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software, Salesforce experience a plus
At OnDeck, you will:
- Literally change the landscape of small businesses one conversation at a time!
- Bring your thinking and creativity to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have a meaningful impact on the company’s future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with some really cool and brilliant people
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.