Business Intelligence Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team and act as the primary contributor and driver of business intelligence reporting and analytics to deliver insights that drive strong commercial outcomes. This role sits in our Marketing team, but works closely with our data scientists and other key stakeholders to deliver key business insights.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide ongoing meaningful insights and direction which improve real-time and strategic decision making
- Develop and maintain an accountable and agile reporting framework that is best tailored to highlight key business levers and help drive day to day performance of the business
- Analyse the performance of marketing activities against internal targets and competitors, ensuring the business has a clear line of sight of its performance
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure provision of high quality data and automation
- Developing dashboards and scenario modelling with Tableau for marketing activities, including trend analysis
- Modelling, sanitising and preparation of data for the use of reporting, analytics and self-service business intelligence with visualisation tools
- Analyse and transform data from varying sources including Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, External Bureaus, into meaningful insights delivered via dashboards, reporting (regular and ad hoc) and analysis
- Support the Marketing team in identifying current gaps and future trends, both internal and externally focused
- Tertiary qualifications or formally studied in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-4 years work experience in a similar role(s)
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, the ability to get behind the numbers and identify what is driving behaviours, what are the new and emerging trends. Using this analysis to shape future campaigns and business initiatives
- Understand data visualisation
- Experience in delivering using the Tableau platform
- Experience working with complex data sets
- Strong knowledge in SQL is required. Experience with Salesforce is desirable
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.