Business Development Manager – VIC
WHO WE ARE
OnDeck are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology.
We achieve this using data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans in a much more convenient and customer-friendly way. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven and motivated individual to make their mark! This role is pivotal to the growth of the broker channel in the allocated Territory. Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish and grow OnDeck’s presence in the designated territory with mortgage brokers, asset finance providers, working capital brokers, Insurance agents, and/or vendor programs
- Representing OnDeck at industry events and deliver company presentations
- Work closely with the National Channel Manager to develop and execute a business development plan
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (sales, credit and operations) to achieve success
- Sourcing and onboarding / accrediting new partners (brokers, accountants and financial advisors)
- Meeting monthly revenue targets
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor within the intermediary community through availability, financial acumen and a high level of responsiveness
To be eligible you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience preferably in a business development or B2B sales experience
- Proven track record in delivering sales growth
- Established network in financial services (banks, credit unions, insurance agencies, accounting firms, leasing, factoring, merchant processing, payroll services, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated accomplishments in creating new business opportunities and driving revenue from both cold and warm leads
Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on team engagement, and we are very proud to be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute. If you would like to join our team please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.