Business Development Manager – QLD
Who we are?
OnDeck are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology. Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on staff engagement and we are very proud to recently be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute.
OnDeck is a leading online lending platform using disruptive technology to offer a smart funding solution to Australia’s two million small businesses. OnDeck is a data driven small business lender that can evaluate, approve and fund small business loans as fast as the same business day. Worldwide OnDeck has now originated more than US$13 billion in loans to more than 80,000 businesses in three countries (US, CA, AU).
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven and motivated individual to make their mark! This role is responsible for driving penetration across the intermediary (brokers, accountants, etc) networks to support the year on year growth within our business. To date OnDeck Australia have successfully focused on direct origination and now with the development of our online intermediary portal we are ready to offer the intermediary channel access to our unique and compelling customer value proposition.
The purpose of this position is to establish and grow originations across the intermediary network (brokers, accountants, etc.). We are seeking a self-motivated, customer focused individual who has a genuine passion for helping small business and a proven track record in delivering sales growth. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in originating, structuring and closing commercial transactions which deliver a “win / win” outcome.
You will originate and pre-qualify new business opportunities and work closely with internal stakeholders monitor and assess how loans are managed through the funnel.
- Continue to establish and grow the intermediary channel in QLD to drive profitable volume growth through accredited partners
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to develop and execute a business development plan
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (sales, credit and operations) to achieve success .You will be responsible for sourcing and onboarding / accrediting new partners (brokers, accountants and financial advisors) for our Partner Referral and Financial Advisor Programs
- Ensure 100% compliance with the accreditation and onboarding process for all intermediaries
- Build education tools in coordination with Marketing to help partners understand and maximize the opportunity to work with OnDeck
- Ensure daily use of CRM tool (salesforce.com) to manage account management activity (face to face meetings) delivering 100% compliance to agreed calling strategy
- Work closely with the Partnership Coordinator and Head of Sales to maximize opportunities from our strategic alliance partners
- Be accountable for monthly target numbers as well as the longer term success of the programs
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor within the intermediary community through availability, financial acumen and a high level of responsiveness
Why Work for OnDeck?
Our team is the most vital part of achieving our mission. Open leadership, regular communication, a great team environment and a variety of team building activities.
OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth. To be part of the story and the journey, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.