Broker Support / Loan Writer
OnDeck is changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for customer service with cutting-edge technology.
We achieve this using data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans in a much more convenient and customer-friendly way. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
About the Role
The key focus of the role will be to support the Business Development Managers and Account Managers to process loan applications from our Broker network, and maintain a high level of customer service when interacting with our Broker customers. There is a great salary and commission structure on offer for the right candidate.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Account Managers and BDM to facilitate the loan application process internally
- Prepare loan applications and liaise with internal stakeholders (e.g. credit & underwriting) to facilitate the finalisation of an application. This includes liaising with customers for any missing/additional information required
- Liaise with brokers/customers on the status of loan applications
- Follow up on leads and maintain an active pipeline daily
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assess the merit of a deal, identify potential issues and where appropriate, work with the broker/customer on appropriate mitigates to help get a deal across the line
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience working in a lending environment, preferably SME or equipment finance loans
- Experience working with Brokers or third party origination channels highly desirable
- A lot of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A great personality with superior communications skills
- Focus on goals and have a real desire to succeed
Here at OnDeck we have a strong focus on team engagement, and we are very proud to be certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute. We have an office in the heart of the CBD, employee discount programs, study benefits, paid parental leave benefits, fully stocked kitchen and much more.
If you would like to join our team please submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.