Broker Sales Agent
This role is responsible for delivering unit and volume growth by developing sustainable and commercially viable relationships with Brokers in Victoria. Our team takes great pride in educating and guiding our Brokers through transactions for their SME clients. A sale is great, but a return Broker is even better and we are committed to earning a business that lasts a lifetime.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a portfolio of VIC Brokers by making high volume outbound/inbound calls
- Close new business through third party Brokers consistently at or above target level
- Exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales targets (essential)
- Making a high volume of outbound phone calls to Victorian based Brokers
- Help Brokers handle customers’ objections
- Closing the sale and signing up new loans
- Developing and maintaining accurate product knowledge
- Understand and apply concepts of deal structure and strategy. Be able to effectively communicate this within your Broker portfolio
- Generate new business through proactive, targeted outbound calling
- Sales or call centre experience, minimum 1.5 years of professional experience
- Experience working with Brokers or third party origination channels is highly desirable
- A lot of energy, passion, humour, compassion and enthusiasm
- Powerful work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high degrees of diligence and accountability
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.