This is a great opportunity to deliver innovative enhancements and contribute to the overall success of the business.
Your role as a Product Manager is to develop and implement the local product roadmap. To achieve this, you will need to work closely with local stakeholders to identify product requirements for commercial success and then work with our US parent company to put this into production.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the US to manage the deployment of the Global Product roadmap into Australia, determine dependencies, costs, implementation schedules and manage the deployment of product requirements
- Work with the Australian business to proactively identify and gather product enhancements to deliver improvements to customer experience, operational efficiencies and financial benefit. Manage these enhancements from conception through to delivery by working effectively with the US product team
- Conducting research and generating insights to inform product developments/enhancements and communications (consumer, partner and market)
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users, and investigate and resolve issues as they arise
- Recommend product specifications for new products or product enhancements
- Act as the Australian lead to test and implement product enhancements being executed at the parent company throughout every phase of the product lifecycle
- Tertiary Qualifications essential
- Experience in Financial Services or Insurance preferred by not essential
- Ability to engage with various levels of stakeholders with different functions (tech, marketing, sales, senior leadership)
- Strong project management skills
- Passion, an ability to innovate and a strong attention to detail
- Seeks opportunity and removes obstacles
- Salesforce experience desirable not essential
- Experience working with international stakeholders and product groups
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.