OnDeck Australia is expanding fast and we are currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing team. This is a paid internship for an initial 6 month period with the opportunity to extend. The successful applicant will gain exposure across all facets of the marketing world and in particular digital marketing.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Using your ideas to help execute our social media strategy (Facebook, LinkedIn, Trustpilot, Instagram and blog posts)
- Working on special projects with the marketing team and supporting the marketing team on new and exciting campaigns
- Updating and managing our website (WordPress) to add new content and improve its look and feel
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns to gain new customers (Marketo and Mailchimp)
- Editing images and working on the user experience of our marketing collateral
- Analysing competitors to see what can be learned from their marketing strategies
To be eligible for this internship you must be:
- Studying a marketing or business related degree in your third or fourth year of study or as a postgraduate
- Able to commit to 21 hours per week (we are flexible in terms of full days or half days to accommodate your uni schedule)
- Able to commence early 2019
- Very organised and have the ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Strong on Microsoft Excel
- Experienced on WordPress or similar website platforms
- Understanding of SEO and SEM principles
- Experienced in editing images through software such as Canva or Photoshop
- Experience with email marketing software (preferable but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing to gain hands on experience with a rapidly growing Fintech. You will be able to apply your marketing theory in a practical setting and learn from a team of experienced and enthusiastic marketers using cutting edge marketing strategies.
To be part of the story and the journey, apply for this position, or for further information, please contact Cherie Habashi, Head of People & Culture at email@example.com with “Marketing Intern” in the subject line.