Digital Marketing Specialist
This is an opportunity to create and own the digital strategy that delivers critical digital marketing activities and ultimately new business. This will include developing and implementing digital campaigns that generate traffic, new inbound leads or applications for OnDeck. Current channels include SEM, SEO, Social Media, content, display advertising, podcasts, testimonials with plans to incorporate other relevant and emerging digital marketing activity. This role will manage, maintain and optimise OnDeck’s website and related activities (content, product updates, careers etc.) via local web tools (WordPress).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create an overall digital marketing strategy
- Create an integrated search marketing strategy (SEM). Manage and implement the search strategy, including weekly/monthly updates, suggested improvements
- Monitor and measure the ROI of digital marketing initiatives in terms of enquiries, leads, conversions and overall awareness in the digital channel
- Manage the company’s local SEO strategy working with local partners and OnDeck’s agencies (e.g. Google, Bing etc) to improve the company’s position and ranking both in general and against financial services competitors
- Develop and optimise the company’s social media platforms to act as drivers for customer awareness and acquisition
- Manage the reporting dashboard that allows for agile marketing spend, including search engine ranking reports for OnDeck
- Evaluate new digital marketing opportunities and suppliers/partners presented to OnDeck (in conjunction with HoM). Seek out ways to efficiently grow the digital marketing channel in line with the company’s overall growth objectives and targets
- Keep up to speed on the industry and skill set required to effectively carry out this role through continuous learning (on the job and formal training)
- Support the marketing team with relevant adhoc projects as may be required from time to time (e.g. system upgrades and web enhancements, rebranding, compliance updates, new partners, new products etc.)
- Tertiary qualifications or formally studied in business, with a focus on communications, marketing or advertising
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing work experience in similar role(s)
- Proven track record in delivery results based digital marketing programs and campaigns that drive new business and/or retain existing, via third party channels (SEM, SEO, Social etc.) in a cost efficient way
- Acquisition marketing experience including delivering results on a cost per lead or cost per acquisition basis, optimising marketing budgets and new business objectives
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, the ability to get behind the numbers and identify what is driving the behaviours, what are the new and emerging trends
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo, delivering new and alternative ideas, constantly ‘testing and learning’, seeking to continuously improve on best performance
- Experience analysing data or using key digital platforms, Google Analytics, Salesforce, SemRush, WordPress etc.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.