Customer Service & Collections Officer
Our passion and mission in Operations is to provide small businesses and internal stakeholders with an amazing credit delivery and servicing experience. We work hard as a team to build and operate the most frictionless and scalable environment for small business credit delivery and service. We continuously invest in people, automation through technology and efficiency through process optimisation. Our team thrives on our culture – we are passionate about having fun, being open and empowering team members.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Handle high volume outbound and inbound phone calls
- Negotiate the collection of outstanding accounts in a respectful manner and build rapport with our customers
- Adhere to all legislative guidelines including ASIC and ACCC and Privacy Act
- Handle multiple incoming requests through LiveChat, phone and email, and provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Identify and solve potential and current problems by analysing information and data across multiple databases
- Maintain accurate account records, ensuring all relevant customer information is obtained and updated
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Build effective strategic partnerships within OnDeck
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Support or collections role, and have a strong focus on service
- Positive attitude, are team oriented, social and fun to work with
- Feel empowered to help solve escalated issues – work towards “making a wrong, a right”
- Technically minded and love keeping up with the latest technology
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Why work for OnDeck?
Offices located in the heart of the CBD, a fully stocked kitchen, regular team building activities, open leadership and an awesome team environment is just the beginning. OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth and having a lot of fun along the way. We’re backed by one of the largest global SME Fintech lenders, OnDeck Inc. and Australia’s leading accountancy software provider, MYOB. We pride ourselves on balancing speed and agility with responsible growth and lending.
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.