Channel Manager – Equipment Finance
This is an exciting new opportunity to take ownership for the ongoing development and management of OnDeck’s newest product offerings to Australian SME’s – equipment finance.
This will be achieved through the execution of growth initiatives and the development of strong relationships with key stakeholders, both across the business and with our external partners.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Achieve originations targets by developing and executing strategies to optimise drivers for the business.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to enhance distribution of this product across all sales channels, driving product adoption and usage.
- Undertake regular reviews of product performance against agreed targets, positioning and strategy, making recommendations on improvements and changes as necessary to achieve success
- Build strong relationships with our equipment finance provider to drive mutual success and ensure SLA’s are being met
- Identify process and product improvements. Work closely with the Product manager to deploy these as appropriate
- Develop strong relationships as the primary point of contact for equipment finance with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with competitors’ products and business strategies for similar product offering, ensuring OnDeck remains competitive in this product offering space
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development and other executives around origination targets, profitability and other agreed metrics.
- University degree qualified
- Experience in or exposure to financial services is preferred. Experience in a technology company or division also highly regarded
- Strong collaboration & stakeholder management skills, experience working with external partners
- Experience managing multiple priorities and complex projects, with a clear ability to prioritise initiatives and execute effectively
- Highly analytical driving insights through data analysis to shape the future acquisition strategy
- Strong commercial acumen and drive. i.e. ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Understanding of basic B2C/B2B marketing principles preferred but not essential
At OnDeck, you will:
- Literally change the landscape of small businesses one conversation at a time!
- Bring your thinking and creativity to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have a meaningful impact on the company’s future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with some really cool and brilliant people
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.