This newly created position reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for providing support in the delivery of OnDeck’s financial management.
- Assist, prepare and process monthly in the review of Balance Sheet reconciliations and journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Process, pay and administer payroll and superannuation
- Accounts payable process, checking and recording of supplier invoices, regular payment of invoices, reconciling supplier statements, employee reimbursements and credit card statements
- Assist with auditors for annual audit
- Preparation of tax calculations and returns (Payroll tax, FBT, BAS)
- Ad hoc projections
- Tertiary qualification with an Accounting degree
- Experience in Oracle NetSuite & MYOB advantageous
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication both written and spoken
Why Work for OnDeck?
Our mission is to help Australian small businesses succeed and we’re very proud of the positive impact we are having as we achieve this mission. Check out what our customers have to say: https://au.trustpilot.com/review/ondeck.com.au
Our team is the most vital part of achieving our mission. Open leadership, regular communication, a great team environment, a fully stocked kitchen, regularly team building activities and offices in the heart of the CBD is just the beginning.
OnDeck is going through an exciting phase of growth. To be part of the story and the journey, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
How to Apply?
To be part of the growth story and rewarding journey, apply for this position, or for further information, send your details to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.